Skip to content
- Open Administrative Tools under the Start menu, after that click on the Server Manager.
- Under the Server Manager, expand the Roles and click on the Web Server (IIS).
- Under the Web Server (IIS), find the Role Services and click on the Add Role Services.
- When you are on the Select Role Services part, open the Add Role Services Wizard and choose which compression you want; Dynamic Content Compression or Static Content Compression and click Next.
- Click Next on “Select features” page.
- On the apply page, click on “Install”.
- When you see the results, click on “Close“ and close it. Now, your HTTP compression is active.